Really international software:
- Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale is currently sold in 75 countries.
- It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries and states/provinces.
- User interface is available in 15 languages: Arabic, Belgian, Bulgarian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese. It's even possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
- OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG and Star Micronics and others).
- Windows drivers.
- Sending direct commands via COM ports
Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
- Database files are encrypted with password.
- Configuration files are encrypted.
- Different jobs: admin, cashier, server, waitress, and hostess with different access privileges.
- Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Enhanced User Interface:
- Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
- Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
- 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
- Customization of fonts and colors.
Advanced customer retention programs:
- Client discounts.
- Loyalty points programs.
- Discounts based on client's turnover.
- Gift cards.
End of Day and Z-Out:
- Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
- Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
- End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
- Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Restaurant Close reports.
- Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
- Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
- Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Barcode Card.
- Workers time report.
- Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
- Composite menu items with ingredients.
- Physical inventory adjustment
- Purchase orders.
- Receive vouchers.
- Return vouchers.
Can work in network:
- It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for kitchen.
- Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.
Actions on orders:
- Print Bill (advanced bill customization, for example, show categories; show free modifiers).
- Print Notifications to kitchen and bar.
- Take Payment (supports entering different payment methods at the same time for one order).
- Real-time credit card processing.
- Transfer order to another table.
- Divide order into equal parts.
- Split order.
- Delete order.
- Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
- Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts).
- Assign Client (database of clients in also maintained with possibilities to search for client, see client's past orders).
- Assign Delivery Address.
- Assign item modifiers (for example, well done, rare, tomato etc).
- Assign order's chit number or text.
Additional order options:
- Filter orders by status (open, closed, reconciled, and z-closed).
- Filter orders by date.
- Search for orders by client, waitress, cashier, table number etc.
Actions on menu items:
- Add item using various methods: by item's code or barcode, by selection from list of items, by automatic scanning using barcode reader (scanner).
- Change price.
- Make a note for kitchen.
Options for items:
- Supports taxable and non-taxable items. Possibility to select individual taxes for each item.
- Possibility to show Choose Waitress dialog for desired items.
- Possibility to show Ask For Price dialog for desired items.
- Recipe for kitchen and bar.
- Item's picture/icon
- Management of flagged items.
Actions for Kitchen/Bar view:
- Make item as cooked.
- View item's recipe.
Email Sender to send emails to Clients, Vendors or Workers.
Comprehensive set of reports:
- Sales by day
- Sales by week
- Sales by month
- Sales by quarter
- Sales by year
- Sales by hour
- Sales by day of week
- Sales by table
- Sales by categories
- Sales by menu item
- Sales by server
- Sales by waitress
- Sales by hostess
- Sales by client
- Sales by payment method
- Z-Out Cash Drawer
- Z-Out Restaurant Close
- Collected tips
- Tips by server
- Worker hours
- Inventory On Hand by Items
- Inventory On Hand by Inventory Categories
- Inventory On Hand by Menu Categories
- Profit Margin by Items
- Profit Margin by Menu Categories
Download full-featured 30-day trial version (7.09 MB)
Learn ARPOS by viewing 5-minute interactive flash movie
Lite vs. Standard vs. Professional licenses feature matrix
Top 10 reasons to buy Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu