NEW REPORT

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
silvioalx

NEW REPORT

Post by silvioalx »

Hello I am Arpos user and I need to incorporate the report: Sales of item by workstation please.

Thanks in advance for the help!

shafiq

Re: NEW REPORT

Post by shafiq »

By default the AR POS does not included customization of reports or generate reports at your end. U can use following methods
1. The simple method for ordinary people is that use export journal report into excel and then use excel functions or pivot tables for generating reports u desired.

2. A professional way is that use OBDC driver to bring the live data into ms excel, ms access, crystal report and design the reports u desired. I usually used ms excel or ms access for this purpose. And I can generate all reports whatever I need. This is the best point of sale...

silvioalx

Post by silvioalx »

Thank you for the information Shafiq; I try with both methods to generate the report...

Best gards!

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

You may also write sample layout of report in Word or Excel and send it to support@abacre.com
We will implement it the way you need free of any charge.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

silvioalx

Post by silvioalx »

Hello appreciated;
I wrote by email for a report requesting that we need urgently; RECEIVE VOUCHERS...report. I attach the excel format with the required fields.

Thanking you in advance for your attention I say goodbye cordially!

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

We will implement this new receive vouchers report during this month (approximately on 20th December).
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com