AFR not finding files

General discussions about Advanced Find and Replace
rbatista13@gmail.com

AFR not finding files

Post by rbatista13@gmail.com »

I am using Windows 10, with both Libre Office and Microsoft Office installed, however my default open program is Microsoft office. I have followed the instructions however AFR is unable to find the files within the directory I am pointing it to.

Abacre
Site Admin

Re: AFR not finding files

Post by Abacre »

AFR may work with Word/Excel documents via official Microsoft ActiveX controls comming with earlier versions of Office. The latest version of Office is not supported yet. We will add it soon. And it does not work yet with controls from LibreOffice.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

heimerdinger

Re: AFR not finding files

Post by heimerdinger »

What versions of Office are exactly supported right now?

To meet customer expectations for a seamless omnichannel experience, retailers require centralized inventory, order processing and fulfillment capabilities coupled with smart sourcing and workforce management to execute flexible fulfillment strategies in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. Together, these capabilities can help retailers prioritize and allocate labor, effectively pick and ship orders, accurately forecast workload for e-commerce related tasks, easily prioritize orders for common-sense fulfillment, and consistently notify customers about the status of their orders for pickup or shipment arrival.
As the title of my blog suggests: In the new age of retail, Order fulfillment software open source excellence will be a defining factor in how customers choose retail winners and losers. Together, IBM and Reflexis are helping retailers implement and execute omnichannel fulfillment strategies to better serve today’s demanding and sophisticated shopper.

______
Aheadworks

The contents of the menu also differ, since some menu items are renamed and grouped into altered sections. For example, newsletters and price rules are moved to the new section – Marketing. Magento 2 demo also provides the Content and Stores sections, which contain intuitive functionality links. The changes above show that designers tried to group items by the spheres of activity, which is better perceived by users. Magento 2 Demo

When you add a product or category, the Magento system automatically generates an SEF URL based on the name or category which you have created. Also, when you add or edit the particular product or category, you can specify the URL by yourself instead of letting the Magento system do so itself. You get a built-in Magento URL rewrite manager from which you can manage the SEF URLs of the existing product and category, and you can add custom URL rewrites as well.
Magento URL Rewrites
In this tutorial, I’ll explain the various Magento URL rewrite settings.

Backorder definition: is order contain product not available in merchant’s inventory. However, at that time, the customer still can place an order so they would receive the goods as soon as the seller restock it again. It also is a good indicator for business’s health; by analysing the amount of backorder per total order, backorder cost, or average period of backorder, business’ owner can know more about problems they’re facing.
Magento Back Order That’s the definition; now let’s take a visual look on it. Imagine you want to buy a vinyl CD edition of Lady Gaga’s album. You go to your favorite CD web store and you quickly realize that edition was sold out only after 1 week.